Sabtu, 17 Januari 2009

nightmare.

Last night I have a nightmare... uh... not really a nightmare... a weird dream... let me tell you.

I, Susan, and Vianney (call us HTF - happy.three.friends) suddenly went to a bridal shop named Drappio. I didn't know why since it wasn't told obviously - the first probability, we really were going to be married or the second, we just wanted to play inside, like we usually did. I guessed the first, that's why I called this a nightmare as this was just against our point of view..

Susan wanted a bit sexy dress, I wanted lacy and bowy dress, and Vianney, I knew she did want a gothic dress, but she realized that this dress would be used for a holy matrimony, so she decided to look for a simple dress.

The front section was full of bridesmaid's dresses. For me, they had been as beautiful as the wedding dresses, so we were almost being misled to pick something from there, unless a store-assistant told us that we were in the wrong place. We walked inside and found many rooms, each with different themes and different collection of dresses. They were so beautiful. Japanese room with lots of graceful kimonos, Mediteranian room with lots of Mediteran dresses..
We were confused and because we were kinda decidophobia (except Vianney), we decided to walk farther and found a hall with lots of costumes. I was stunned at a Sleeping Beauty costume while Susan tried a Minnie Mouse costume... Vianney just said to herself how silly Susan was. nyahahahaa~

Then I woke up, looked at my cellphone. 1 message received. Surya-KG.
content: All, good job! We did it! n God'll do the rest. Thx 4 God, yg membuat kita bs kompak dlm menghadapi semua. God be with us. Shout out God fame. Nb: rpj nanti smt 4. Hepi holiday.
huhuhu.... Bos Ton.... I still wanted to know what my dream would be (though it was kinda weird and silly....)

0 komentar: