Minggu, 25 Januari 2009

sugar-glazed-princess

Long, long ago there was a princess who was waiting for her fiancee.
Year by year, season by season, she sat still yet there was no news about her lover.
Marriage that had been postponed for long was finally canceled.
This struck the king and the queens so badly that they soon passed away.
The princess felt so guilty and chose to leave the kingdom, to seek for the beloved one as well.

The princess had passed through almost all the obstacles a young lady could pass, but still there were not any about the lover.
She reached nearly the end of the world, a condemned kingdom with all covered by extremely thick snow.
She felt that she could not go on then she fell, lost her consciousness.
Her body was as cold as snow. It was very hard to breath like it was in the end of her life.

There came a crowd of small, shiny people. They gathered around the dying princess and made some murmurs.
"Who is she? What do we have to do with this? She's dying! She's dying! What should we do?"
Getting a good idea, one of them told the others to bring the princess with them.
They soon glazed the princess' body with melted sugar-hot caramel. They believed it that sweet could preserve things, so they did so for anticipating the body from being rotten.
Then they let the body lying down on a broken pinata together with candies and all the sweet things surrounding it.

The pair of eyes opened, looking around. "Is this my fate?", she said gently to one of the people.
"Yes, it is," the fairy-like-one flew around catching a mirror with her and gave it to the princess.
To her surprise, she watched her shadow carefully.
The same face. The same hair. Yet a more porcelaine-look and glazier skin.
"You'll be the one we serve, our queen. The one whose life made out of sweet things."
"I'll do my best, then," the princess arose and smiled.

Long after, while the queen was taking a walk near the boundaries, a man came nearby.
Someone who had been very close to the queen, but the queen did not seem interfered a bit.
"I come for you, my only princess", then he knelt down and kissed the queen's hand. "Please come back with me. I bring you this ring for my proposal. I'm really sorry I have to make you wait for a long time, but I do have my reason."
The queen smiled, "I'm sorry, I can't. I don't really know you. Go and find your own happiness, because I have," she headed back to the castle, leaving the man. "If you had let me know your reason earlier, things wouldn't have ended up like this, dear..", she said to herself.

There the queen back to her throne, sat gracefully. "This is my happiness, isn't it?"

Note:
uuuwh. I'm glad I'm able to type this. This is inspired by Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle.
I think the princess' name should be Chikorita... because I can't find another better name. hihi..
Actually, I want to add the details, like what the small people look like and why the prince left the princess... haha... since it gonna be very long, I cut it out and leave them into a curiosity to whoever read this.
anybody who wants to know the details, just give me some comment... ^^
sankyuuuu~

1 komentar:

Anonymous mengatakan...

anxious why prince go away...