Jumat, 02 Januari 2009

happyholiday

I want to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2009 to you all before typing everything happened in my holy-days...

I do treasure every day in my holiday... no assignments, no laboratory-practices, no exams, awh... what a paradise.. there's a plus+plus because my cousin, cc Monica, came here from Seattle to have her wisdom teeth pulled out. I really miss her since last time I saw her (2 yrs ago).

yeah, this is a brief list what I've done in my holiday, I'll explain it later because I have to study for my exams next week..
  • I watched Hanazakari no Kimitachi e with my cousin, Christy and my sist, Rissa. We just love when the Japanese boys act like they're out of their minds =D
  • I taught my little cousin, Brandon playing Cooking Mama. He's very fond of mixing, kneading the dough, and cutting vegetables. uhuhu... my cutest boy. I'll miss u, dear.
  • I went shopping with cc Monic, mommy, tn Julie, and cousins. Plaza Senayan, Senayan City, Mangga Dua, Grand Indonesia (the best), Plaza Indonesia, Mall Puri Indah, FX.. hmm, do I forget somewhere else?
  • I spent my whole day in Siloam hospital accompanying cc Monic and my sist to see drg. Bastian. We love the junior dentist who helped him-he seemed to be a successful dentist someday. haha... girls today...
  • I went out oftenly for having dinner or lunch. I love SUSHI TEI best, then Pondok Sedap Malam and Imperial Treasure's group. oh! and I ate Sour Sally! with mochi+strawberry toppings..
  • I took a lot photographs with my sist in Raoul's fitting room while my aunt was shopping there. hehe... we love the lightings there. cc Monic also took several photographs when we're in Grand Indo. I love the Mediteranian and Japanese area.
  • I tried my aunt's stilettos. Guess' are nice but they're too high that it's hard to walk with wearing them. I wonder how my aunt can get used to wear it, even for fast-walking.
hwaaa.... that's all for today. that's all. I'll give pictures and details after I pass my exams.
holiday is over. over. over. aaa... time to open my books and study it carefully..
see ya. ^o^

1 komentar:

Anonymous mengatakan...

sukses buat ujiannya ya nattttttt.......